- Interactive 3D reconstruction of a roman city, Sopianae (Pécs). Buildings, objects and people, updates.
- Reconstruction of the Aquincum civil town main bath house.
- Updates on the Contra Aquincum fort reconstruction for a book.
- Interactive 3D reconstruction of a roman city, Sopianae (Pécs). Buildings, objects and people.
- Interactive 3D reconstruction of a roman city – preparations
- Reconstruction of the Aquincum Civil Amphitheatre
- Field work, research, photogrammetry, partial reconstruction of the Aquincum aqueduct
- Reconstruction of the Contra Aquincum fort
- Reconstruction of the painter’s house in Aquincum
- 10 reconstructions for the booklet: Aquincum anno – Roman buildings then and now
- Reconstruction of the civil town of Aquincum for the third chronoscope
- 13 graphics for the exhibition “Tales of finds”. Reconstructed scenes and objects
- Reconstruction of a medieval dress
- 3 reconstructions for the exhibition “New finds”
- Reconstruction of the fort at Albertfalva
- Reconstructed scene, and an animation for the “Grave with seven heads”
- 4 recostructions for the exhibition “There’s some new under the earth”
2013 Archaeology’s Dirty Little Secrets, Coursera online course
2005-2006 D’Arts, Budapest, acting in english
2005-2007 Analog Artists, Budapest, movie direction
2001-2003 Szellemkép szabadiskola, Budapest, short movie class
1997-1999 Krea, Budapest, graphic design
1995-1996 IPRA Magyarország, Veszprém, marketing and advertising
1991-1995 Lóczy Lajos High School, Balatonfüred
1983-1991 Radnóti Miklós Elementary School, Balatonfüred
Aquincum Anno – Római épületek egykor és most / Roman buildings then and now | 2012
Budapest római katonai táborai / Roman forts of Budapest | Beszédes József | 2011
Aquincumi füzetek 16. | 2010