I started this project out of personal curiosity. I was interested in:
- Was there any water lifting device, pump at the spring?
- What was the slope of the aquaeduct?
- What amount of water was transferred per day?
- How were the limescale blocks formed?
- How was the crossing with roads solved?
- Foliage, dirt, garbage removal where necessary.
- Observation of the form, material of the limescale blocks, underside too.
- Taking pictures, photogrammetry.
- Reconstruction of missing stones, lead pipes with the help of a 3D software.
- Simulation of the collapse of buildings, amount of ruble.
- Looking for analogues for building methods, materials, scaling.
- Processing, visualization of the results. Reconstructions, animations.
3D model of the limescale block.